If you are in a gloomy mood, the Virgin River is a heartwarming series to watch. On December 6, 2019, Reel World Management came up with an American romance and drama web television series, Virgin River. The series was an adaption of the novel of the same name by Robyn Carr. In December 2019, the makers made an official announcement for the renewal of season 2 of 10 episodes.
The series contemplates how to overcome one’s grief and look ahead with positivity and enthusiasm. Currently, the show is available on Netflix with its ten episodes. And all set to renew for a new season.
Release Date: Virgin River Season 2
Before the pandemic COVID-19, the series was already in production. We yet do not have an official date for release, as the output is at a halt. However, we can still expect it to return. Neither Netflix nor the makers have any consensus about the release date of seasons. However, we can expect the series in at the drop of this year.
Cast: Virgin River Season 2
Hopefully, we will see our previous cast in the new season as well. And eventually, there would be some new faces to see. There will be a guest appearance of Trevor Lerner as Bert Gordon, as a local truck driver.
- Martin Henderson will play the role of Jack Sheridan, a local bar owner.
- Alexandra Breckenridge will play the role of Melinda”Mel” Monroe, a practitioner nurse and midwife.
- Colin Lawrence will play the character ofJohn”Preacher” Middletown, a close friend of Jack.
- Jenny Cooper will play the role of Joey Barnes, Melinda’s elder sister.
- Annette O’Toole will play the character of Hope McCrea, the Mayor of the town.
- Grayson Gurnsey will perform the role of Ricky, a young worker of the bar.
- Lauren Hammersley will perform the character of Charmaine Roberts, Jack’s friends.
- Benjamin Hollingsworth would play the role of Dan Brady.
- Daniel Gillies will play as the role of Mark Monroe, Mel’s late husband.
Plot: Virgin River Season 2
The series revolves around the life of Melinda Monroe, who works as a nurse practitioner in a remote area of California town of Virgin River. Eventually, she discovers that it is not as easy as she thought it would be in living a small town. Subsequently, she wants to learn how to heal herself before adapting to the Virgin river as her home.
Previously, the season ended, leaving the Melinda in a dilemma about leaving L.A. Later on, she finds that Jack impregnates Charmine and confess his love for Melinda. Season 2 will be exciting to see the unwrapped love story.
Storyline: Virgin River Season 2
When Melinda moves to Virgin River, a small town of California, she startled about the welcome she received. Eventually, she and her boss find a newborn baby on Doc Mullins’ doorstep and gets a dilemma about what to do. Finally, she decides to become a foster parent and struggles with her grief. Mel decides to leave the Virgin; on the other hand, Jack tries to convince her not to do so. The story ends on a very tragic turn, where Jack has to choose between Mel and Charmaine. Season 2 will be exciting and will fill with more drama, romance, and tragedy.