Every major iOS release comes with many apps that are updated. The apps take the advantage of new features. Even iOS 15 has many apps available to download and loaded with iPhone 13. Developers have been trying to make sure that their app also works in iOS 15. There are a bunch of apps to take advantage of iOS 15.
Apps for iPhone 13 –
Wallpaper App 2 –
- To take advantage of Metal, Apple’s graphics engine wallpaper is built from the ground.
- Wallpaper allows users to create a collection of wallpapers in a slick design. With this app, users can go 1 step further.
- To showcase the colors and the effects that the app generates users can create live wallpapers. These wallpapers can be as short as 3 seconds or as long as half a minute.
- The app developer made sure that it would only use math, code and pixels to create many unique wallpapers. These wallpapers will fit the user’s iPhone or be as big as to fit iMac.
- There’s also Shortcuts support to automate wallpaper changes by the day or by the hour if the user wishes.
- The app helps to track every time the user goes for a jog.
- The app detects when the user is walking or running. It gives easy to read table of times, average heart rate and distance, and pace.
- Ben Noland created it.
- Users can track their history and improve their exercise through a progress screen on both their iPhone and Apple Watch.
- It also connects with health apps so that users can look at their previous runs in that app.
- The app only runs on iOS 15 and above.
- While the app is free, there is also a subscription at $2.99 / £2.99 / AUS$2.99 a month.
- A new app was developed by Algoriddm, a djay app that can be used in iPhone 13.
- The app integrates with TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport and Beatsource to enable anyone to build a DJ set that can easily cater to a party or an event while also mixing in videos and photos.
- It now has Shazam integration because of what iOS 15 is offering developers. This allows the app to identify tracks that can be loaded into the app, ready to be used in the user’s next set as long as the song is in the library or connected to a streaming service.
- Including Shazam into djay helps in transforming the creative workflow of DJs.
- On App Store, it can be download for free. A Pro subscription is also available in which full functionality is available. Cos of it is $6.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- The app can create a countdown based on any upcoming events in the user’s calendar.
- Users can search within the app if they have missed any events and add them to the countdown.
- Users can repeat a countdown if there is a recurring event.
- The countdown can behave as widgets, tailored notifications and support for Apple Watch.
- It is an email app for iPhone.
- For 3rd party app integrations, this app has excellent support.
- It has a seamless ability to share and collaborate emails among the teams.
- It has a well-designed calendar feature. This helps to communicate better and stay organized.